Thursday, April 3, 2008

Collaboration- Google Docs & Zoho Writer

Google Docs or Zoho Writer

Which of these tools is easier for you to use?
I felt that both were easy to navigate and had great instructions. I have currently posted a document on each site and invited two staff members to view and edit the document.

How do the features of each compare?
Again I think both are equally well done. I do like the sidebar on Zoho Writer: it includes the information on who is collaborating, lists your documents, and what templates are available. Google has something similar but it does show up in the edit screen.

Does one have features that would make you choose it over the other?
I could see myself using either of these. I would use which ever would be easiest to teach to someone else on staff.

What would the Founding Fathers think?
I Think they would be "blown away" by all the technology available to everyone.

No comments: